The CellarPro 1800XTSx-EC cooling unit was designed for cooling wine cellars up to 400 cubic feet (assuming fully-insulated/vapor barriered walls/ceiling and no glass). Contact us for a thermal load calculation if you have glass to confirm if this unit is suitable for you. This model allows for installation through an exterior wall and has a weather-protecting cover on the rear side.
The exterior of the unit/cover must have at least 5 inches of clearance on the rear side, and 18 inches of clearance below the cooling unit, outside the cellar. You must also provide at least 8 inches of clearance inside the cellar in front of the cooling unit.
Please note that the manufacturer's warranty does not cover damage from marine exposure (within 5 miles of the ocean). In these environments, you will need an applied coating, such as Insitu®, to protect against corrosion.
- Dual hot-side fans maximize air output.
- Outdoor hood protects the rear of the cooling unit from rain.
- Rear condensate drain line channels excess condensate away from the cooling unit.
- Compressor heater comes standard to protect internal components from damage in cold temperatures. If your exterior temperature will go below 20°F please include the fan cycling switch add-on.
- Coated condenser coils protect against outdoor pollutants and extend the unit's longevity.
- Energy-efficient EC fan on cold side of the unit.
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Choose from rear (standard) or top exhaust (add-on, no extra cost)
- Excess condensate is managed with a high-capacity stainless steel condensate pan and 100W electric heating element.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the unit with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. (see add-on option above for a remote display/control option).
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle.
- Temperature set point range is 47°F to 62°F when the cooling unit is installed into an appropriately sized cellar.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from other companies.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 8 foot power cord exits from the front of the unit on the left side and plugs into a standard 110V receptacle on a dedicated 15amp circuit.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- CellarPro 1800XTSx series cooling units are self-contained and fully-charged. They are designed to be installed through an exterior wall.
- 1800XTSx wine cellar cooling units cannot be front or rear ducted. If you wish to rear duct an 1800 series unit to outside where temperatures will go below 40°F, choose the 1800XTS unit with rear ducting kit and compressor heating. Also include the fan cycling switch for temperatures that will go below 20°F.
- On the cold side, this unit intakes from the front and exhausts cold air from the bottom (so the front 8 inches of the cooling unit must be inside the cellar.)
- This unit requires fresh air intake at the rear and also exhausts from the rear.
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will pull air below 20°F, down to -20°F, you must add the fan cycling switch (see add-on options above).
- This unit must always be installed and operated in an upright position.
1886 BTU/h at 55°F
18 1/4” w x 22” d x 10 3/4” h
54 dBA (rear)
115V AC / 60 Hz
- Startup (LRA): 22.2 Amps
- Running: 4.3 Amps
- Total Watts: 403
- Requires Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit (surge protector recommended)
Installation Resource Documents
|Owners Manual||Cut Sheet|
|Spec Sheet||Installation with a Support Shelf|
|Installation with Mounting Clips|
Orders of this item are typically shipped anywhere from 3 - 15 business days from the date of order. If you would like a more specific estimate, please contact us.
Smaller refrigeration units will be shipped by common carrier such as Fedex or UPS. Larger refrigeration units or systems will be shipped on a pallet via an LTL freight carrier and delivered curbside with a power tailgate. Shipping may take anywhere from 1 - 2 weeks, depending on your location.
Please note: If this unit is on backorder or subject to lead times longer than 15 business days, it will be noted in the main product description.
This product is warrantied by Cellar Pro Cooling Systems.
For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of a CellarPro designated repair facility nearest you, contact your CellarPro dealer. You may also contact CellarPro directly by calling us at 1.877.726.8496.