- CellarPro 3200/4200 VSi cooling units are self-contained and fully-charged. They are designed to be installed through-the-wall or can be front or rear ducted.
- 3200/4200 VSi units can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of front ducting (see add-on options above). With a front ducting hood or kit, this unit can be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar and requires 8 inch (or greater) ducting from start to end.
3200/4200 VSi units can be rear ducted if the space on the other side of the wall its installed through is not suitable for ventilation. Instead, direct the air to another space by purchasing the rear ducting hood or kit add-on. 3200/4200 VSi cooling units must have fresh air intake without interference from the unit's hot air exhaust.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn is equal to 8 linear feet.
- For installations where the unit is not inside the cellar, we offer a remote control and display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and can be placed inside or outside of the cellar.
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will receive air below below 40°F, you will require a compressor heater (see add-on options above).
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will pull air below 20°F, down to -20°F, you must add both the compressor heater and fan cycling switch (see add-on options above).
- The front of the cooling unit should never be situated in an area that will get below 32°F.
- This unit must always be installed and operated in an upright position.