IMPORTANT: Please be sure to review the add-on options above to confirm you have all accessories necessary for your particular installation.
ONAM wine cellar cooling units by MAN Systems are unmatched in quality and reliability. Made in Canada, ONAM systems are designed to commercial standards and incorporate high-end, German-engineered components.
The beauty of ONAM CW30-W water cooled units are that they don't generate hot air exhaust and are meant for installation fully inside the conditioned wine cellar environment. No need to worry about ventilation. Most customers choose to hide the system within wine cellar millwork. The CW30-W has a small footprint so can be concealed within cabinetry matching the typical depth of wine racking.
These wine cellar cooling units require 4 connections: water in, water out, condensate (separate water out line) and an electrical receptacle on a dedicated 15amp circuit. NOTHING needs to penetrate the wall of your cellar so this can be a great solution for customers not wanting to bore holes through concrete walls.
The ONAM CW30-W is self-contained and pre-charged with refrigerant meaning it does not require a licensed refrigeration technician for installation. This can save thousands of dollars on installation when compared to split-systems.
- Made in Canada since 1986
- Embossed heavy gauge aluminum
- Stainless steel fasteners
- Designed to commercial standards
- Evaporator has industrial tube thickness and is dip-coated to resist pitting (a 7-step ElectroFin process)
- Robust Gernman-engineered hermetic compressor with internal and external vibration isolators
- Oversized cupro-nickel coaxial condenser for efficient heat transfer and superior resistance to chlorinated water supply.
- German-engineered and constructed scroll cage blower for quiet, maintenance free operation.
- Pressure-activated water valve for automatic water flow regulation, ensuring water-conservation and high-efficiency operation.
- Stainless steel expansion valve automatically regulates the flow of refrigerant to maximize efficiency and minimize dehumidification.
Clever & Thoughtful Design
- Internal condensate pump means no need for a gravity drain. The pump is also equipped with safety switch to disable equipment operation in the event of pump failure.
- Non-marking rubber isolators minimize sound transfer and vibration.
- Wired remote digital thermostat/controller for accurate cellar temperature control, complete with on/off switch.
- Refrigerant filter dryer protects and keeps refrigerant system operating optimally.
Optimal Versatility & Ease of Installation
- Quiet and compact but powerful enough to cool properly constructed wine cellars (R20 insulation) as large as 2,000 cubic feet.
- Can be hidden within wine cellar millwork.
- Can be connected to a closed loop, chilled water or geothermal system with inlet temperatures up to 95°F.
- Can be connected to domestic cold water (although flow is internally regulated to ensure water conservation it is recommended to verify with local authorities regarding any limitation or prohibitions of the use of domestic water supply).
- No need to worry about ventilation or hot air exhaust.
- System is self-contained and no HVAC technician is required for installation, potentially saving thousands of dollars.
- System plugs into a standard electrical receptacle on a dedicated 15 amp circuit. No need to employ an electrician to hard wire connections.
- Removable panels provide easy access for all servicing requirements.
- Refrigerant sight glass included for visual diagnosis of system operation.
- Refrigerant access fittings are on the high an low sides of the compressor.
- CSA certified to Canadian and US standards.
- Extensive quality control testing including 24-hour pressure test
- Environmentall-friendly R134a refrigerant
- High and low pressure safety switches disable the unit, preventing compressor failure if pressures fall below or rise above pre-set limits.
- Internal self-resetting temperature switch disables the unit if the compressor cavity exceeds normal operating temperature range.
|Cellar Size (assuming proper insulation - no glass)||2000 cubic feet|
Dimensions: 17"w x 12”d x 39 1/2”h
Voltage Rating: 115V (15 amp dedicated circuit required)
Plumbing Connections: 3 x 1/4" FPT plumbing connections required (water supply, water outlet and condensate drain). See utilities rough-in instructions for further details.
Orders of this item are typically shipped within 4 – 8 business days via an LTL carrier, on a pallet.
For commercial deliveries: you must specify at the time of ordering if a power tailgate is required for unloading. You will require a power tailgate if you do not have a loading dock or forklift. To be considered a commercial address, your building must be zoned commercial.
For residential deliveries: a power tailgate is included for unloading. The pallet will be unloaded just outside your home or building and wheeled to the first opening of your home (typically a garage).
Please note: If this unit is on backorder or subject to longer lead times, it will be noted in the main product description.
This product is warrantied by M A N Systems.
M A N Systems warrants all their equipment to be free of manufacturing defects both as to workmanship and materials for a period of two years from the purchase date, FOB M A N Systems, Surrey, BC, Canada. If the equipment owner wishes to have the unit inspected and corrected by a local refrigeration contractor, M A N Systems will replace and ship prepaid (four business days air freight within Canada and the continental USA) any defective component, but will not reimburse for any labor charges incurred in the field. However, M A N Systems must be contacted by the field technician while on site so that they can assist with troubleshooting, confirm the issue, and recommend a solution. M A N Systems will determine if the equipment is to be repaired or replaced. Repaired or replacement units will be shipped back to the owner prepaid. Replacement units will be invoiced and a credit will be made for the returned unit only after it has been received and inspected.
Applicability: This warranty applies only if the equipment
- a) is installed in accordance with all instruction sheets provided,
- b) is properly and reasonably maintained, and
- c) has not been subject to damage or misuse.
Limitations, Exclusions, Remedies: There are no warranties that extend beyond the descriptions of the face hereof. This limited warranty is in lieu of all warranties, expressed or implied and of all other obligations or liabilities on the part of M A N Systems. There shall be no implied warranty of merchantability. M A N Systems neither assumes nor authorizes any person to assume for it any other obligation or liability in connection with the sales of its products. Damages for breach of this warranty shall not exceed the lesser of the cost of repair or replacement. Repair or replacement shall be the exclusive remedy available to the purchaser. Under no circumstances shall M A N Systems be liable by virtue of this warranty or otherwise for any special, indirect, secondary, incidental, or consequential damage of any nature to any person or property arising directly or indirectly out of the use or inability to use a warranty product, including any actual or perceived damage of wine stored within the cellar.
Limited Warranty – The Intent: The CW-30 product line is manufactured with the best components the market has to offer. This coupled with CW-30 production experience since 1986 minimizes warranty issues. When issues arise, on site diagnosis of the problem can alleviate costly warranty procedures since most issues can be corrected on site. M A N Systems should be notified of this immediately to ensure technical support will be available during the site visit. A trained technician can often isolate and correct the problem within minutes if they are directed over the phone by one of the M A N Systems technical representatives. Should the diagnosis lead to the conclusion that a defective part requires on site replacement, they will ship out a replacement part at their expense so that it can replaced by the technician hired by the customer. M A N Systems will determine whether to cover the labor cost on an individual case basis. Of course, the customer always has the right to ship (at his expense) any malfunctioning equipment back to M A N Systems for repair within two years of the purchase date. M A N Systems will cover the cost of all parts and labor should there be a legitimate problem due to a defective component or of some manufacturing fault. M A N Systems will determine on an individual case basis which, if any, of the shipping cost incurred by the customer will be covered.