This unit is currently on backorder and expected to be back in stock late June, 2022. Orders are still be accepted and will go into a queue for fulfillment based on when they were received.
IMPORTANT: Please be sure to review the add-on options above to confirm you have all accessories necessary for your particular installation. Many are factory-installed and difficult to accommodate as a separate purchase/installation.
The CellarPro 6200VSi-ECC self-contained, through-wall wine cellar cooling unit is robust with extra-large coils for cooling larger wine cellars (see specs for details).
An in-built condensate management system limits the necessity to connect to a drain line. Audible and visual alarms alert you to maintenance and operation issues, providing peace of mind that your wine collection is property protected.
This unit is designed to install through-the-wall but also has the option for front or rear ducting with the addition of ducting kits or hoods. This model is intended for indoor installation. If you wish to install through an exterior wall, please choose the CellarPro 6200VSx-ECC.
All air-cooled wine cellar cooling units require fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar space - it must come from space outside the wine cellar. Venting of the warm air produced by the cooling unit should also be to a large, well-ventilated area to avoid heat build-up.
- Energy-efficient EC fans with variable speed settings for your choice of super-quiet operation (low fan speed, 57.3 DBa) or maximized cooling capacity (high fan speed). Updated Mar 3, 2022: All 6200 and 8200 models will have a standard AC fan on the cold air supply side due to supply chain issues. The EC fans are expected to return in 2023.
- Can operate in more extreme environments (-20°F - 110°F)
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed with a high-capacity stainless steel condensate pan and 100W electric heating element.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the unit with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. (see add-on option above for a remote display/control option).
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle.
- Temperature set point range is 47°F to 62°F when the cooling unit is installed into an appropriately sized cellar.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the rear or right side of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Easy-to-access disposable air filter included to protect coils from dust and debris. Purchase a re-usable air filter as an add-on and never worry about ordering replacement filters again.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- CellarPro 6200/8200 VSi cooling units are self-contained and fully-charged. They are designed to be installed through-the-wall or can be front or rear ducted.
- 6200/8200 VSi units can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of front ducting (see add-on options above). With a front ducting hood or kit, this unit can be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar and requires 10 inch ducting from start to end.
- 6200/8200 VSi units can be rear ducted if the space on the other side of the wall its installed through is not suitable for ventilation. Instead, direct the air to another space by purchasing the rear ducting hood or kit add-on. 6200/8200 VSi cooling units must have fresh air intake without interference from the unit's hot air exhaust.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn is equal to 8 linear feet.
- For installations where the unit is not inside the cellar, we offer a remote control and display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and can be placed inside or outside of the cellar.
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will receive air below below 40°F, you will require a compressor heater (see add-on options above).
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will pull air below 20°F, down to -20°F, you must add both the compressor heater and fan cycling switch (see add-on options above).
- The front of the cooling unit should never be situated in an area that will get below 32°F.
- This unit must always be installed and operated in an upright position.
- Low Fan Speed: 5444 BTUH at 55°F
- High Fan Speed: 5712 BTUH at 55°F
- Low Fan Speed: 57 dBA
- High Fan Speed: 59 dBA
16 1/10" w x 28” d x 22”h
115V AC / 60 Hz
- Startup (LRA): 48.3 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating: 8.4 Amps (high fan speed)
- Compatible with Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Total Watts: 727 (low fan speed)
Installation Resource Documents
|Owners Manual||Dimensions Cut Sheet|
|Framing Diagrams||Fully Ducted Cut Sheet|
Orders of this item are typically shipped anywhere from 3 - 15 business days from the date of order. If you would like a more specific estimate, please contact us.
Smaller refrigeration units will be shipped by common carrier such as Fedex or UPS. Larger refrigeration units or systems will be shipped on a pallet via an LTL freight carrier and delivered curbside with a power tailgate. Shipping may take anywhere from 1 - 2 weeks, depending on your location.
Please note: If this unit is on backorder or subject to lead times longer than 15 business days, it will be noted in the main product description.
This product is warrantied by Cellar Pro Cooling Systems.
For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of a CellarPro designated repair facility nearest you, contact your CellarPro dealer. You may also contact CellarPro directly by calling us at 1.877.726.8496.