IMPORTANT: Please be sure to review the add-on options above to confirm you have all accessories necessary for your particular installation. Many are factory-installed and difficult to accommodate as a separate purchase/installation.
The CellarPro 4200VSx-ECX self-contained, through-wall wine cellar cooling unit is intended for mounting through an exterior wall and includes a cover to protect the rear of the unit from the elements. It is robust with extra-large coils, but quiet, thanks to its upgraded EC fan. Choose from variable fan speeds: turn it to high for maximum cooling power or low for the ultimate in quiet operation.
An in-built condensate management system limits the necessity to connect to a drain line. Audible and visual alarms alert you to maintenance and operation issues, providing peace of mind that your wine collection is property protected.
This unit is designed to install between standard studs but also has the option for front ducting with the addition of a ducting kit or hood. This model is intended for through-exterior-wall installation and can be front ducted to the wine cellar. If you wish to install through an interior wall, please choose the CellarPro 4200VSi-ECX.
- Energy-efficient EC fans with variable speed settings for your choice of super-quiet operation (low fan speed, 57.3 DBa) or maximized cooling capacity (high fan speed)
- Can operate in more extreme environments (-20°F - 110°F)
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Excess condensate is managed with a high-capacity stainless steel condensate pan and 100W electric heating element.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the unit with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. (see add-on option above for a remote display/control option).
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle.
- Temperature set point range is 47°F to 62°F when the cooling unit is installed into an appropriately sized cellar.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from competitors.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- With dual power sources and a 10-foot power cord, the unit can be plugged into a receptacle from either the rear or right side of the cooling unit, providing flexibility for most installations.
- Adjustable mounting brackets, included as standard equipment, ensure easy installation.
- Easy-to-access reusable aluminum air filter included to protect coils from dust and debris.
- Removable steel case and refrigerant access valve provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- CellarPro 3200/4200 VSx cooling units are self-contained and fully-charged. They are designed to be installed through an exterior wall and can be front ducted.
- 3200/4200 VSx units can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of front ducting (see add-on options above). With a front ducting hood or kit, this unit can be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar and requires 8 inch (or greater) ducting from start to end.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn is equal to 8 linear feet.
- For installations where the unit is not inside the cellar, we offer a remote control and display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and can be placed inside or outside of the cellar.
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will pull air below 20°F, down to -20°F, you must add the fan cycling switch (see add-on options above).
- This unit should be installed in a shaded area that does not get hotter than 110°F
- The front of the cooling unit should never be situated in an area that will get below 32°F.
- This unit must always be installed and operated in an upright position.
- Low Fan Speed: 3282 BTUH at 55°F
- Medium Fan Speed: 3617 BTUH at 55°F
- High Fan Speed: 3938 BTUH at 55°
14 1/2" w x 27 3/5” d x 19 7/10”h
115V AC / 60 Hz
- Startup (LRA): 42 Amps
- Unit Amp Rating: 10.9 Amps (high fan speed)
- Compatible with Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- Total Watts: 578 (medium fan speed)
Installation Resource Documents
|Owners Manual||Dimensions Cut Sheet|
|Front/Cold Side Ducting Cut Sheet||Framing Diagrams|
Orders of this item are typically shipped within 4 – 8 business days via an LTL carrier, on a pallet.
Please note: If this unit is on backorder or subject to longer lead times, it will be noted in the main product description.
The pallet will be delivered to the first opening in your home (typically a garage).
This product is warrantied by Cellar Pro Cooling Systems.
For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of a CellarPro designated repair facility nearest you, contact your CellarPro dealer. You may also contact CellarPro directly by calling us at 1.877.726.8496.