IMPORTANT: Please be sure to review the add-on options above to confirm you have all accessories necessary for your particular installation. Many are factory-installed and difficult to accommodate as a separate purchase/installation.
The CellarPro 1800QT-EC cooling unit is intended for large wine cabinet or very small wine cellars. It offers reliable, yet quiet operation. If you're looking to cool slightly larger wine cellars, consider the higher-capacity 1800 series units: XT, XTS or XTSX. For small wine cabinets, you may want to go with the 1800 QTL-EC for the quietest solution.
CellarPro 1800QT-EC units are the same size and capacity as Breezaire 1060 and Wine-Mate 1500 cooling units, making them a suitable option for replacement.
Note that CellarPro 1800QT-EC cooling unit comes standard with rear ventilation. If you'd prefer hot air exhaust from the top of the unit, choose the Top Exhaust Option under Add-Ons.
All air-cooled cooling units require fresh air intake to dissipate the heat generated by the cooling unit. The fresh air intake CANNOT come from the wine cellar/cabinet space - it must come from space outside the wine cellar/cabinet.
- Energy-efficient EC fan on the cold side of the unit (AC fan on the hot side)
- Adjustable humidity control combines a high-output compressor with flexible fan cycles to maintain a recommended level of moisture inside your cellar.
- Extra large coils generate maximum cooling power inside the cellar.
- Choose from rear (standard) or top exhaust (add-on, no extra cost)
- Excess condensate is managed with a high-capacity stainless steel condensate pan and 100W electric heating element.
- Commercial-grade Electrofin coating protects the evaporator coils from leaks and corrosion.
- Intuitive LED display panel mounted on the unit with digital programmable thermostat is simple and easy to use. (see add-on option above for a remote display/control option).
- Energy-saver mode, quick-chill mode, and auto-defrost cycle.
- Temperature set point range is 47°F to 62°F when the cooling unit is installed into an appropriately sized cellar.
- Unit operates with minimal vibrations and less noise than comparable units from other companies.
- Audible and visual alarms and maintenance-needed indicator protect the cooling unit and the wine cellar.
- 8 foot power cord exits from the rear of the unit and plugs into a standard 110V receptacle on a dedicated 15amp circuit. If you'd prefer to plug your unit inside the wine cellar, choose the Power Cord Modification add-on.
- Removable steel case provides access to the internal components for servicing and repair.
- ETL Tested and Certified to rigorous UL Standards for safety.
- CellarPro 1800 series cooling units are self-contained and fully-charged. They are designed to be installed through-the-wall or just above the cellar in an air-conditioned space (ie. not a hot attic or other unconditioned space)
- 1800 series units cannot be front ducted but certain models (XT and XTS) offer rear ducting with the purchase of the rear duct hood or rear duct kit add-on.
- On the cold side, this unit intakes from the front and exhausts cold air from the bottom (so the front 8 inches of the cooling unit must be inside the cellar.)
- This unit requires fresh air intake at the rear.
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will receive air below below 40°F, you will require a compressor heater (see add-on options above).
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will pull air below 20°F, down to -20°F, you must add both the compressor heater and fan cycling switch (see add-on options above).
- This unit must always be installed and operated in an upright position.
1380 BTU/h at 55°F
18” w x 16 1/2” d x 10 1/2” h
45 dBA (rear)
115V AC / 60 Hz
- Startup (LRA): 20.1 Amps
- Running: 2.9 Amps
- Total Watts: 258
- Requires Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit (surge protector recommended)
Installation Resource Documents
|Owners Manual||Top/Bottom Cut Sheets|
|Spec Sheet||Installation with a Support Shelf|
|Installation with Mounting Clips||Front/Rear/Side Cut Sheets|
Orders of this item are typically shipped anywhere from 3 - 15 business days from the date of order. If you would like a more specific estimate, please contact us.
Smaller refrigeration units will be shipped by common carrier such as Fedex or UPS. Larger refrigeration units or systems will be shipped on a pallet via an LTL freight carrier and delivered curbside with a power tailgate. Shipping may take anywhere from 1 - 2 weeks, depending on your location.
Please note: If this unit is on backorder or subject to lead times longer than 15 business days, it will be noted in the main product description.
This product is warrantied by Cellar Pro Cooling Systems.
For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of a CellarPro designated repair facility nearest you, contact your CellarPro dealer. You may also contact CellarPro directly by calling us at 1.877.726.8496.