4200VSi-ECX Cooling Unit by CellarPro Cooling Systems
- Unit price
Adding product to your cart
Specifications & Installation
- Cooling Capacity
- - Low Fan Speed: 3282 BTUH at 55°F
- - Medium Fan Speed: 3617 BTUH at 55°F
- - High Fan Speed: 3938 BTUH at 55°F
- Sound Measurement
- - Low Fan Speed: 54 dBA
- - Medium Fan Speed: 59 dBA
- - High Fan Speed: 67 dBA
- 14 1/10" w x 25 1/10” d x 19 3/5”h
- 155 lbs
- 115V AC / 60 Hz
- Compressor Amps:
- - Startup (LRA): 42 Amps
- - Unit Amp Rating: 10.5 Amps (high fan speed)
- - Compatible with Dedicated 15-Amp Circuit
- - Total Watts: 578 (medium fan speed)
Orders of this item are typically shipped anywhere from 3 - 10 business days from the date of order. If you would like a more specific estimate, please contact us.
Smaller refrigeration units will be shipped by common carrier such as Fedex or UPS. Larger refrigeration units or systems will be shipped on a pallet via an LTL freight carrier and delivered curbside with a power tailgate. Shipping may take anywhere from 1 - 2 weeks, depending on your location.
Please note: If this unit is on backorder or subject to longer lead times, it will be noted at the top of the page, below the product title.
This product is warrantied by Cellar Pro Cooling Systems.
For five years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers the internal compressor if it proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. In addition, for two years from the date of purchase, your CellarPro warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace any components in the wine cooling unit that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship.
For all products covered by the terms of this warranty, CellarPro will repair or replace the original cooling unit with a new or refurbished cooling unit and, once replaced, the original cooling unit must be returned to CellarPro.
All service provided by CellarPro under the above warranty must be performed by CellarPro or a designated repair facility unless otherwise specified by CellarPro. Purchaser is responsible for shipping the wine cooling unit to and from CellarPro or to and from a designated repair facility, and for removing and reinstalling the wine cooling unit from the wine cellar.
The limited warranty applies only to wine cooling units purchased from the factory or an authorized dealer. Damage caused by others or by any cause beyond the control of CellarPro, shall not be considered defects in material or workmanship and are not covered by the warranty. The limited warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, commercial use, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES, WHICH CELLARPRO WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THESE WARRANTIES OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF LAW. CELLARPRO WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THESE WARRANTIES OR ANY OTHER WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other legal rights, which vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of a CellarPro designated repair facility nearest you, contact your CellarPro dealer. You may also contact CellarPro directly by calling us at 1.877.726.8496.
- CellarPro 3200/4200 VSi cooling units are self-contained and fully-charged. They are designed to be installed through-the-wall or can be front or rear ducted.
- 3200/4200 VSi units can be located remotely from the cellar with the addition of front ducting (see add-on options above). With a front ducting hood or kit, this unit can be ducted up to 50 equivalent feet away from the cellar and requires 8 inch (or greater) ducting from start to end.
- 3200/4200 VSi units can be rear ducted if the space on the other side of the wall its installed through is not suitable for ventilation. Instead, direct the air to another space by purchasing the rear ducting hood or kit add-on. 3200/4200 VSi cooling units must have fresh air intake without interference from the unit's hot air exhaust.
- When calculating equivalent feet, each 90-degree turn is equal to 8 linear feet.
- For installations where the unit is not inside the cellar, we offer a remote control and display kit which is wired to the cooling unit and can be placed inside or outside of the cellar.
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will receive air below below 40°F, you will require a compressor heater (see add-on options above).
- If the fresh air intake (on the hot side) will pull air below 20°F, down to -20°F, you must add both the compressor heater and fan cycling switch (see add-on options above).
- The front of the cooling unit should never be situated in an area that will get below 32°F.
- This unit must always be installed and operated in an upright position.