- Condensate evaporation system - a drain line is recommended for back-up purposes only.
- Dual fan speeds - operate on high for max cooling capacity or low for less sound.
- Customizable front face panel - clad with the material of your choosing to dress it up or blend in with its surroundings.
- 30°F temperature differential - can handle ambient temperatures up to 85°F when set to 55°F cellaring temperature.
- Advanced electronic display panel - visible on the front face of the unit, outside of the cellar.
- Super-quiet operation - important when venting to living spaces.
- Bottle probe - measure liquid temperature inside a wine bottle disguised in your wine racking.
- Optional UV Light Upgrade - UV light prevents mold from growing in your system.