Skip to content
Condensate evaporation system - a drain line is recommended for back-up purposes only.
Dual fan speeds - operate on high for max cooling capacity or low for less sound.
- 30°F temperature differential - can handle ambient temperatures up to 85°F when set to 55°F cellaring temperature.
- Advanced electronic display panel - digital controller on the cold side of the unit (facing into wine cellar)
- Advanced blower fans - keeps fan sound to a minimum
- Bottle probe - measure liquid temperature inside a wine bottle disguised in your wine racking.
- Coated evaporator coil - to prevent against corrosion
- TXV expansion valve - smart metering valve manages the flow of refrigerant for optimal performance.