So, you’ve built a beautiful wine room or are the proud new owner of a climate-controlled wine cabinet. Hopefully you had some enjoyment making that purchase but now’s the fun part - filling it up!
You have a wealth of choices when it comes to buying and collecting wine. You could venture down to your local shop to choose some bottles, but have you considered joining a group of like-minded collectors and acquiring wine through educational events and introductions to the people behind the bottles? That’s where Canada’s Opimian Wine Club comes in, and for a limited time they’re providing a special offer for Blue Grouse customers!
More about the Opimian Wine Club
Opimian is the oldest and largest wine and spirits club in Canada. Turning 50 years old in 2023, they have over 10,000 members, serving every province and two territories. Opimian has built relationships with over 150 producers worldwide to offer wines exclusively for their members. Opimian also hosts a variety of wine-related events both online and in-person, throughout Canada. Being a member is a great way to connect with other wine lovers and make new friends. Interested in diving deeper into wine education? Opimian offers educational opportunities with their Masters of Wine and affiliation with Wine and Spirits Education Trust Canada (WSET).
Special Offer for our Canadian Customers
For a limited time, Opimian is offering all Canadian customers of Blue Grouse Wine Cellars the following:
- A credit of $25 towards your first purchase from the Opimian Wine Club de Vin community
- Membership fees waived upon your first purchase
- Access to exclusive wines not available anywhere else in Canada
- Cellar Magazine featuring Opimian wine releases delivered to your door + monthly web pop-ups, and special email offers
- A personal dashboard to track your orders, engage with member services, and discover the wonderful world of Opimian Exclusive wines!
- Wine & Spirit Education with their Masters of Wine and affiliation with WSET Canada
- Invitations to community events, like producer dinners, wine tastings, release parties, virtual tastings, tutorials, and more
Click here to activate your membership and use your credit. Be sure to enter your special promo code: Bluegrouse
Review Opimian’s current cellar offering here. Additional offerings will be sent via email and their weekly newsletter. Your first edition of Cellar magazine will arrive in the mail shortly after signing up.
Happy Cellar Stocking!